Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Relative to some of the recent moves, this morning has seen a less volatile session as we await the US employment report later this afternoon. There has been a flattening bias in both the UST curve and the German curve this morning, mostly driven by higher yields at the short end.
- Eurozone PMI data was mixed with Italian and Spanish data higher than expected while German and French services data was revised lower.
- A low payrolls print today could put in jeopardy hopes from FOMC members to speed up the pace of tapering in December (as recent communications have suggested).
- TY1 futures are up 0-2+ today at 130-20+ with 10y UST yields down -0.3bp at 1.443% and 2y yields up 0.7bp at 0.623%.
- Bund futures are down -0.14 today at 172.61 with 10y Bund yields up 0.4bp at -0.368% and Schatz yields up 1.2bp at -0.772%.
- Gilt futures are down -0.14 today at 126.45 with 10y yields up 0.2bp at 0.812% and 2y yields unch at 0.530%.