Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
US equity markets circled session lows after the London close on a wave of risk-off that followed US 10y yields being run up to 1.6% on the back of a weak 7yr auction.
- Consumer discretionary and Tech firms were solidly the underperformers, with both sectors posting losses of close to 3% apiece.
- Tech underperformance bled into indices, with the NASDAQ Composite the underperformer (down around 2.8% at pixel time). The VIX benefited from the sell-off, rising back above 25 points and opening a gap with the post-COVID lows printed in mid-February.
- The 50-dma in the e-mini S&P is once again being eyed as support after the successful hold earlier in the week - crossing at 3799.99.