Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FOREX: Weekend headlines re: Brexit headwinds for PM May have weighed on GBP
from the get go, with the rate last dealing 30 pips softer, although cable is
off of worst levels. EUR/GBP is off of highs, last 17 pips higher on the day.
- CAD has been the outperformer on the back of the developments at this
weekend's OPEC+ summit.
- AUD & NZD have posted marginal gains vs. the USD, reversing the early modest
losses as risk sentiment recovered.
- Y114.00 has capped USD/JPY thus far.
- Lacklustre economic docket today, speeches from Fed's Daly & ECB's de Guindos
provide the highlights.
- U.S. Veteran day holiday may effect liquidity.