Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: While very well bid since ISM mfg miss, Tsys turned off highs
and GBP spiked following headlines EU was considering "time-limiting the
contentious backstop mechanism for the Irish border" earlier. GBP has completely
reversed move as EU officials denied the discussion, but Tsys have yet to regain
ground from midday highs. Total volumes strong (TYZ>1.8M) but markets thin
heading into late trade. Yld curves update:
* 3M10Y -0.867, -16.92 (L: -20.69 / H: -9.495)
* 2Y10Y +4.879, 8.763 (L: 4.148 / H: 8.853)
* 2Y30Y +6.524, 55.073 (L: 48.575 / H: 56.581)
* 5Y30Y +4.249, 60.804 (L: 56.244 / H: 61.964)
Current futures levels:
* Dec 2-Yr futures up 4.625/32 at 107-28.625 (L: 107-20 / H: 107-29.5)
* Dec 5-Yr futures up 10/32 at 119-14.75 (L: 118-25 / H: 119-18)
* Dec 10-Yr futures up 13.5/32 at 130-23.5 (L: 129-20 / H: 130-29.5)
* Dec 30-Yr futures up 16/32 at 162-26 (L: 160-19 / H: 163-11)
* Dec Ultra futures up 28/32 at 192-25 (L: 188-31 / H: 193-20)