Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Polish equities, which had looked vulnerable in recent weeks, received strong support in today’s trading session amid global risk-environment.
- China RRR cut yesterday was followed by a significant drop in volatility, which has been favorable for EM risky assets.
- WIG20 index broke above its 200DMA resistance today, next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 2,246.80, followed by 2,322 (100DMA).
- Key support to watch on the downside stands at 2,103.51, which corresponds to the 38.2% Fibo retracement of the 1,496.80 – 2,478.60 range.