Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: With no auctions and little in the way of pertinent data this
morning EGGs have traded sideways across the board. Core EGBs have comfortably
outperformed periphery EGBs this week as concerns over revisions to the Eurozone
medium term growth outlook have outstripped the strong demand for peripheries
seen in January.
- The Mar-19 Bund future is down 1 ticks at 166.35, trading in a 22bps range.
- The Bund curve has seen a 1.1bps flattening through the 2yr10yr section: the
2-Yr up 0.5bps at -0.573%, 5-Yr down 0.3bps at -0.351%, 10-Yr down 0.6bps at
- The Mar-19 BTP future has stemmed it's sell off, up 7 ticks today at 126.09.
- The BTP curve is 0.6bps steeper in the 2s10s: 2yr down 1.8bps at 0.588%, 10yr
down 1.2bps 2.939%. The belly has underperformed the curve: 5yr yields unchanged
- The French Treasury announced target volume for Monday's BTF auction: E4.3bln.
- European bourses are marginally down on the day. The Dax currently down 0.21%.