Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Worth keeping an eye on USD, as Equities continues to push higher.
- Estoxx futures (VGM1) targets May's high at 4036.
- Kiwi and Aussie continue to be the best performers up 0.54% and 0.45% respectively, on the back of the risk on, helped by higher commodity.
- HEADS UP on Cable as we eye trendline towards 1.4216, ahead of 1.4237 the 2021 high and highest levels since 19/04/2018.
- GBP is better bid at the start the week with the UK entering the next stage of re-opening
Chart source: Bloomberg