Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
OIL: WTI & Brent added around $0.80 to settlement levels a piece.
- Late comments Wednesday from U.S. Energy Sec. Perry highlighted that the Trump
admin is not thinking about releasing oil from the U.S. SPR to counteract the
impact of the looming sanctions on Iran.
- During late NY hours U.S. President Trump once again lashed out at OPEC,
calling on the cartel to lower prices.
- Wednesday saw the latest DoE inventory data reveal a build vs. expectations
for a drawdown, while gasoline stocks rose by a larger amount than exp. &
distillates provided a surprise drawdown. Stocks at Cushing also rose, while
U.S. production ticked higher.