September 23, 2022 13:11 GMT
WTI falls faster than Brent as economic concerns and a strong dollar push crude to the lowest since Jan.
- WTI-Brent front month spread is now wider than 7$/bbl and the lowest since August.
- The longer dated time spreads are following the move lower with Dec22-Dec23 losing all of gains from earlier in the week. Prompt time spreads are holding steady.
- Brent NOV 22 down -3.7% at 87.13$/bbl
- WTI NOV 22 down -4.3% at 79.91$/bbl
- WTI-Brent down -0.35$/bbl at -7.22$/bbl
- Brent NOV 22-DEC 22 up 0.01$/bbl at 0.94$/bbl
- Brent DEC 22-DEC 23 down -1.14$/bbl at 9.03$/bbl