Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
OIL: WTI trades ~$1.00 above settlement levels, with Brent $0.75 or so above
settlement at writing.
- The major crude benchmarks have drawn support from reports of a much larger
than expected drawdown in headline U.S. crude inventories in the latest round of
weekly API estimates. The reports also pointed to a larger than expected
drawdown in gasoline stocks, while distillate stocks witnessed a slightly
smaller than expected, and modest, rise in stock levels, and stocks at the
Cushing hub fell.
- The major crude metrics settled little changed, and marginally mixed on
Tuesday. Risk-off flows stemming from soft U.S. data/equities and worries
surrounding the upcoming G20 weighed, while U.S.-Iranian tensions continued to
- DoE inventory data provides the highlight for participants on Wednesday.