WTI futures are trading closer to recent highs. The latest move higher has resulted in a print above the 20-day EMA. A continuation higher would expose a key resistance at the 50-day EMA. Gold traded sharply higher yesterday and has established a short-term bull cycle. The rally resulted in a break of the 20-day EMA and note that the yellow metal is trading above a trendline resistance, drawn from the Mar 8 high.
- WTI Crude up $0.27 or +0.32% at $83.9
- Natural Gas up $0.01 or +0.15% at $6.48
- Gold spot up $7.01 or +0.41% at $1706.92
- Copper up $6.25 or +1.83% at $347.1
- Silver up $0.25 or +1.21% at $20.9547
- Platinum up $9.46 or +1.05% at $912.76