Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $82.61 - 1.236 proj of the Aug 23 - Sep 3 - Sep 9 price swing
- RES 3: $82.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 2: $81.85 - High Oct 17, 2018 (cont)
- RES 1: $80.88 - High Oct 19, 2018 (cont)
- PRICE: $80.42 @ 07:03 BST Sep 28
- SUP 1: $78.21 Low Sep 27
- SUP 2: $76.13 - High Sep 15 and recent breakout level
- SUP 3: $75.60 - Low Sep 23
- SUP 4: $73.26 - Low Sep 21 and key near-term support
Brent futures continue to climb having started the week on a firm note. Last week's break of former resistance at 76.13, Sep 15 high confirmed a resumption of the primary uptrend. The move higher has also seen the contract trade above $80.00. Further upside is likely near-term with the focus on the $82.00 handle next. Initial support is seen at yesterday's low of $78.21.