Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1480.00 - High Jun 7 and the key bull trigger
- RES 3: $1466.00 - High Jun 8
- RES 2: $1379.75/1423.00 - High Aug 17 / High Jul 1
- RES 1: $1305.75/39.50 - High Sep 7 / High Aug 25
- PRICE: $1290.50 @ 13:44 BST Sep 15
- SUP 1: $1262.75 - Low Sep 13
- SUP 2: $1259.75 - Low Jun 25
- SUP 3: $1240.50 - Low Jun 17 and key support
- SUP 4: $1200.00 - Psychological round number
Soybean futures are consolidating and remain closer to the lower end of the recent range. A bearish theme dominates following the recent break of $1308.75, Aug 3 low. The contract has also eroded former support at $1270.00, Sep 1 low opening $1259.75, Jun 25 low and $1240.50, Jun 17 low and a key support. Key short-term resistance is unchanged at $1379.75, Aug 17 high. A break would be bullish. Initial resistance is at $1305.75.