Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1379.75/1423.00 - High Aug 17 / High Jul 1
- RES 3: $1308.00/39.50 - High Sep 16 / High Aug 25
- RES 2: $1297.00 - High Sep 27 and a key resistance
- RES 1: $1262.50 - High Oct 8
- PRICE: $1237.50 @ 13:44 BST Oct 20
- SUP 1: $1184.00 - Low Mar 31, 2020
- SUP 2: $1153.25 - 50.0% retracement of the Apr '20 - Jun '21 rally
- SUP 3: $1135.75 - Low Feb 3
- SUP 4: $1097.00 - Jan 25low
Soybean futures remain in a downtrend and recent gains are considered corrective. The contract has recently breached $1257.50, Sep 21 low, reinforcing bearish conditions and the subsequent follow through resulted in a break of $1240.50, Jun 17 low. This maintains the bearish sequence of lower lows and lower highs and moving average studies remain in a bear mode. Attention is on $1184.00, Mar 31 low. Firm resistance is at $1262.50.