Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $79.53 - 1.382 proj of the Aug 23 - Sep 2 - Sep 9 price swing
- RES 3: $78.24 - 1.236 proj of the Aug 23 - Sep 2 - Sep 9 price swing
- RES 2: $76.16 - 1.00 proj of the Aug 23 - Sep 2 - Sep 9 price swing
- RES 1: $75.33 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $73.08 @ 07:082 BST Sep 27
- SUP 1: $71.61 - Low Sep 21
- SUP 2: $69.39 - Low Sep 21 and key support
- SUP 3: $67.35 - Low Sep 9
- SUP 4: $67.15 - Low Aug 24
WTI futures maintain a bullish outlook and have started today's session on a firm note. The Sep 21 price pattern was a bullish doji candle, reinforcing current bull trend conditions. The subsequent rally has resulted in a break of $73.58, the Jul 6 high and bull trigger. This confirms a resumption of the uptrend and paves the way for gains towards $76.16 next, a Fibonacci projection. Key support is at $69.39, Sep 21 low.