Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1496.94 - 0.618 proj of Mar 31 - May 12 - May 26 price swing
- RES 3: $1480.00 - High Jun 7 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: $1466.00 - High Jun 8
- RES 1: $1423.00 - High Jul 1
- PRICE: $1357.75 @ 13:16 BST Jul 23
- SUP 1: $1300.50 - Low Jul 6
- SUP 2: $1240.50 - Low Jun 17 and key short-term support
- SUP 3: $1200.00 - Psychological round number
- SUP 4: $1185.50 - Low Mar 30
Soybean futures have pulled back from recent highs. The outlook remains bullish though with the focus on resistance at $1423.00, Jul 1 high. A break would negate recent bearish signals and highlight a stronger short-term tone and the potential for a climb towards this year's high of $1480.00 on Jul 6. Clearance of $1480.00 would confirm a resumption of the primary uptrend. Initial firm support is at $1300.50, July 6 low. A break would be bearish.