Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $80.37 1.00 proj of the Aug 23 - Sep 3 - Sep 9 price swing
- RES 3: $80.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: $78.13 - 0.764 proj of the Aug 23 - Sep 3 - Sep 9 price swing
- RES 1: $77.74 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $77.51 @ 07:05 BST Sep 24
- SUP 1: $75.60 Low Sep 23
- SUP 2: $73.26 - Low Sep 21 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: $70.88 Low Sep 9
- SUP 4: $69.77/$68.13 - Low Aug 26 / Low Aug 24
Brent futures continue to trend higher. Tuesday's price formation was a doji candle, signalling scope for a resumption of gains and the contract has this week breached 76.13, Sep 15 high to resume its uptrend. The move higher paves the way for a climb towards $78.13 next, a Fibonacci projection. Key short-term support has been defined at $73.26, Sep 21 low. A break would signal a short-term top.