Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 is closed
- ASX 200 up 44.748 points at 7112.6
- Shanghai Comp. is closed
- JGBs are closed
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 2.5 ticks at 98.315, yield down 2.9bp at 1.730%
- US 10-Yr future -0-01 at 132-12+, cash Tsys are closed
- WTI crude up $0.48 at $66.17, Gold up $2.33 at $1781.4
- USD/JPY down 2 pips at Y109.31
- YELLEN CLARIFIES INFLATION REMARK, SEES NO NEED FOR FED TO HIKE (BBG)
- FED'S KASHKARI: FULL U.S. EMPLOYMENT 'MAY TAKE A FEW YEARS' (RTRS)
- POLAND RATIFIES EU RECOVERY FUND IN PARLIAMENTARY VOTE (BBG)
- EU DENIES IT HAS SUSPENDED EFFORTS TO RATIFY CHINA INVESTMENT DEAL (SCMP)
- RBNZ PREPARED TO TIGHTEN LENDING FURTHER AS HOUSE PRICES SOAR (BBG)