Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Treasury futures held inside a 5 tick range Monday, maintaining the post-payrolls pattern that'd initially driven 10y yields sharply lower.
- The longer-end of the curve underperformed, with 30y, 20y yields rising near 2bps apiece, prompting some minor steepening, but recent ranges were wholly respected.
- Markets await the next macro cues, which may emerge at Wednesday and Thursday's Bank of Canada & ECB decisions, with FOMC within the pre-rate decision media blackout period.
- Headlines on Biden's flagship infrastructure package garnered some market focus, with the POTUS due to meet Capito later Monday or Tuesday as well as remaining open to negotiations with other GOP Senators including Mitt Romney. Fiscal stimulus headlines are expected to die down later in the week, as global leaders head to Cornwall, UK for the G7 meeting.
- Tuesday sees the release of April trade balance, JOLTs job openings and the 3yr auction.