Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates Unch so far this morning, having eased higher across both curves in yesterday's session.
- Dovish comments from Erdogan saw early firmness reverse, with the USD curve more offered than locals.
- USD duration (10Y & 15Y) seemingly outperforming the front-end, having retraced 50-61.8% of the 22 March move, while 2Y holds around 38.2%.