Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
- RES 4: 125-31 High Oct 15 and a key near-term resistance
- RES 3: 125-29 61.8% retracement of the Sep 30 - Oct 23 sell-off
- RES 2: 125-272 High Oct 28 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 125-242 Trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 30 high
- PRICE: 125-17 @ 11:18 GMT Nov 3
- SUP 1: 125-16+ Low Oct 22 and 23 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 125-156 1.00 proj of Aug 4 - 28 sell-off from Sep 3 high
- SUP 3: 125-112 Low Jun 10 (cont)
- SUP 4: 125-10+ 1.236 proj of Aug 4 - 28 sell-off from Sep 3 high
5yr futures weakened following the recent failure at trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 30 high and remain soft. The trendline intersects at 125-242. While the trendline holds, support at 125-16+, Oct 22 and 23 low remains exposed. Clearance of this level would confirm a resumption of bearish activity and open 125-156 initially, a Fibonacci projection. On the upside, clearance of the trendline is required to reverse the trend.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.