Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 139-25 High Oct 2
- RES 3: 139-17 76.4% retracement of the Sep 29 - Oct 7 sell-off
- RES 2: 139-14 High Oct 15
- RES 1: 139-01+ High Oct 20
- PRICE: 138-24+ @ 11:43 BST Oct 20
- SUP 1: 138-20+ Low Oct 7 and the bull trigger
- SUP 2: 138-18+ Low Aug 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 138-16+ Low Jun 23 (cont)
- SUP 4: 138-12 61.8% retracement of the Jun - Aug rally (cont)
Treasuries have reversed last week's positive tone and remain weaker. Yesterday's move lower marks an extension of the pullback from 139-14, Oct 15 high. The move through support at 138-28+, Oct 13 low exposes 138-20+, Oct 7 low and 138-18+, Aug 28 low. The latter is the bear trigger where a break would signal a resumption of the reversal that occurred on Aug 4. This would open 138-04+, a Fibonacci projection. Firm resistance is at 139-14.