Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 177-00 High Oct 2
- RES 3: 176-10 High Oct 15
- RES 2: 175-18 Trendline resistance drawn off the Aug 6 high
- RES 1: 174-14 High Oct 20
- PRICE: 173-07 @ 11:52 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 172-17 Low Jun 5 (cont) and intraday low
- SUP 2: 172-13 0.764 proj of Aug 6 - 28 downleg from Sep 3 high
- SUP 3: 172-00 Round number support
- SUP 4: 170-19 1.00 proj of Aug 6 - 28 downleg from Sep 3 high
30yr futures remain bearish having started the week on a softer note. Price has traded below key support at 173-10 Oct 7 low. The break negates recent bullish developments and instead confirms a resumption of the downtrend that has been in place since the Aug 6 reversal. This opens 172-17 (tested today), Jun 5 low (cont) and 172-13, a Fibonacci projection. Key resistance has been defined at 176-10, Oct 15 high.