Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US 30YR FUTURE TECHS:
- RES 4: 180-03 High Aug 10
- RES 3: 179-20 76.4% retracement of the Aug 6 - 28 downleg
- RES 2: 179-18 High Aug 11
- RES 1: 178-17 High Sep 3 and just above the 178-13/15 zone
- PRICE: 177-03 @ 11:53 BST, Sep 4
- SUP 1: 176-02 Former channel resistance-now-support
- SUP 2: 174-21 Low Sep 1
- SUP 3: 173-16 Low Aug 28
- SUP 4: 173-01 2% 10-dma envelope
30yr futures pushed higher again yesterday extending this week's rally. Gains this week has seen price clear the bear channel resistance drawn off the Aug 6 high. The break signals a more significant short-term reversal and attention turns to the next hurdle for bulls, the Aug 24 high at 178-13 that was probed yesterday. Note, 178-15 is the 61.8% retracement of the Aug 6 - 28 decline. A clear breach of this 178-13/15 zone would strengthen a bullish argument. Initial support is at 176-02, the former channel resistance.