Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 140-22+ 1.0% 10-dma Envelope
- RES 3: 140-11 Aug 4 high and major resistance
- RES 2: 139-29+ 76.4% retracement of the Aug 4 - 28 decline
- RES 1: 139-29 High Sep 3
- PRICE: 139-18+ @ 11:41 BST Sep 4
- SUP 1: 139-13 Low Sep 3
- SUP 2: 139-01 Low Sep 1
- SUP 3: 138-18+ Low Aug 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 138-13 0.764 proj of Aug 4 - 14 sell-off from Aug 21 high
Treasuries traded higher yesterday clearing resistance at 139-19+, Aug 21 and 24 high to hit the best levels of September. This has undermined the recent bearish focus and signals scope for gains to 139-29+ next, a Fibonacci retracement level. A stronger rally through 139-29+ would open key resistance at 140-11, the Aug 4 high. Initial support is seen at yesterday's low of 139-13.