Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 179-18 High Aug 11
- RES 3: 178-15 61.8% retracement of the Aug 6 - 28 downleg
- RES 2: 178-13 Aug 24 high
- RES 1: 177-17 50.0% retracement of the Aug 6 - 28 downleg
- PRICE: 177-04 @ 11:52 BST, Sep 3
- SUP 1: 176-10 Former channel resistance-now-support
- SUP 2: 174-21 Low Sep 1
- SUP 3: 173-16 Low Aug 28
- SUP 4: 172-24 1.000 proj of Aug 6 - 13 sell-off from Aug 24 high
30yr futures pushed higher again yesterday and cleared the bear channel resistance at 176-19, drawn off the Aug 6 high. The break signals a more significant short-term reversal and attention turns to the next hurdle for bulls, the Aug 24 high at 178-13. Note, 178-15 is the 61.8% retracement of the Aug 6 - 28 decline. Clearance of this 178-13/15 zone would strengthen a bullish argument. Initial support is at 176-10, the former channel resistance.