Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 136.060 2.000 retracement of the May - Jun sell-off (cont)
- RES 3: 136.000 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 135.907 1.764 proj of Sep 1 - Sep 9 rally from Sep 10 low
- RES 1: 135.860 High Oct 20 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 135.650 @ 05:03 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 135.543 38.2% retracement of the Oct 7 - 20 rally
- SUP 2: 135.510 Low Oct 15
- SUP 3: 135.412 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: 135.370 High Sep 21 and Oct 5 and former breakout level
BOBL futures have stalled and are correcting lower. Key resistance has been defined at 135.860, yesterday's intraday high. Attention is on the next support at 135.510, Oct 15 low ahead of the 20-day EMA at 135.412. A break of the average would signal scope for a deeper pullback. On the upside, clearance of 135.860, the bull trigger, would confirm a resumption of the uptrend and open 135.907, a Fibonacci projection and 136.00.