Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 112.383 1.236 proj of Aug 26 - Sep 9 rally from the Sep 10 low
- RES 3: 112.360 High Sep 21 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 112.325 High Oct 2 and 5
- RES 1: 112.305 Intraday high
- PRICE: 112.300 @ 05:01 BST Oct 9
- SUP 1: 112.255 Low Oct 7
- SUP 2: 112.250 Low Sep 17 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 112.240 Low Sep 11
- SUP 4: 112.210 Low Sep 10 and the reversal trigger
Schatz futures have rebounded off Wednesday's low of 112.255 and the bounce has eased recent bearish pressure. Attention turns to overhead resistance at 112.325, Oct 2 and 5 high and a key intraday hurdle. A break would improve the short-term outlook and signal scope for strength towards the 112.360 high from Sep 21. On the downside, weakness through 112.255 is required to ease bearish pressure.