Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 137.04/05 High Sep 21 / 76.4% of the Aug 4 - 28 decline
- RES 3: 136.60 High Sep 30 and the near-term bull trigger
- RES 2: 136.19 High Oct 1 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 135.85 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 135.50 @ Close Oct 9
- SUP 1: 135.06 Low Oct 7 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 134.96 76.4% retracement of the Aug 28 - Sep 28 rally
- SUP 3: 134.59 Low Sep 1
- SUP 4: 134.32 Low Aug 28 and a key support
Gilts futures remain vulnerable following last week's extension lower. The contract breached support at 135.32, Oct 1 low opening up potential for a deeper pullback towards 134.96 next, a Fibonacci retracement. An extension lower would also expose primary support at 134.32, Aug 28 low. On the upside, initial firm resistance is seen at 136.19, Oct 2 high. A move above this hurdle is required to ease the current bearish pressure.