Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
- RES 4: 177-00 High Oct 2
- RES 3: 176-10 High Oct 15 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 175-00 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 174-18/29 Trendline drawn off the Aug 6 high / High Oct 28
- PRICE: 172-05 @ 11:38 GMT Nov 3
- SUP 1: 171-29 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 171-22 Low Oct 23 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 171-00 Round number support
- SUP 4: 170-16 1.00 proj of Aug 6 - 28 sell-off from Sep 3 high
30yr futures are softer following last week's second half sell-off. The recent pullback follows an inability to clear trendline resistance drawn off the Aug 6 high. The trendline intersects at 174-18. A break, reinforced by a move above 174-29, Oct 28 high would confirm a reversal of the recent downleg and open 176-10, Oct 15 high. While price remains below the trendline, support at 171-22, Oct 23 stays exposed. A break would resume the downtrend.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.