Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 175.23 1.00 proj of Aug 28 - Sep 9 rally from the Sep 10 low
- RES 3: 175.08 High Aug 4 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 174.97 High Oct 2 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 174.65 High Oct 6
- PRICE: 174.56 @ 04:47 BST Oct 9
- SUP 1: 173.93 Low Oct 7
- SUP 2: 173.74 Low Sep 17
- SUP 3: 173.61 50.0% retracement of the Aug 28 - Oct 2 high
- SUP 4: 173.28 61.8% retracement of the Aug 28 - Oct 2 high
Bund futures have rebounded off Wednesday low of 173.93 to ease recent bearish pressure. The move higher refocuses attention on 174.65, Oct 6 high where a break would improve intraday condition further and open 174.97, Oct 2 high. Above 174.97, is the key resistance and bull trigger at 175.08, Aug 4 high. Key support is at 173.93, a move through this level would resume bearish pressure.