Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 137.44 High Aug 7
- RES 3: 137.14 0.764 proj of Aug 28 - Sep 21 rally from Oct 7 low
- RES 2: 137.04 High Sep 21 and a key resistance
- RES 1: 136.97 High Oct 16 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 136.46 @ Close Oct 20
- SUP 1: 136.27/09 Low Oct 15 / 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 135.79 61.8% retracement of the Oct 7 - 16 rally
- SUP 3: 135.50 Low Oct 14
- SUP 4: 135.06 Low Oct 7 and the bear trigger
Gilts maintain a bullish outlook despite yesterday's pullback. A deeper setback in price would be considered a correction. With bullish conditions still intact, attention is on the next key resistance at 137.04, Sep 21 high and the bull trigger. A break would reinforce last week's bullish reversal and open 137.14 and potentially 137.78 further out, both Fibonacci projection levels. Initial support lies at 136.27, Oct 15 low.