Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 137.11 High Aug 11
- RES 3: 136.43 High Aug 24 and key resistance
- RES 2: 136.11 High Aug 25
- RES 1: 135.60 High Aug 27
- PRICE: 134.69 @ Close Aug 27
- SUP 1: 134.59 Low Aug 27
- SUP 2: 134.15 1.000 proj of the Aug 4 - 13 sell-off from Aug 24 high
- SUP 3: 134.00 Round number support
- SUP 4: 133.60 1.236 proj of the Aug 4 - 13 sell-off from Aug 24 high
Gilts futures traded sharply lower again yesterday and the contract maintains a strong bearish theme following this week's confirmation of a resumption of the downtrend that started early August. Conditions suggest further downside is likely. A number of Fibonacci projections have already been achieved this week, the focus is on 134.15 next. Yesterday's high of 135.60 marks resistance.