Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 139-26+ High Aug 11
- RES 3: 139-19+ High Aug 21 and 24 and key resistance
- RES 2: 139-16 High Aug 27
- RES 1: 139-14+ High Sep 1
- PRICE: 139-10 @ 11:31 BST Sep 2
- SUP 1: 138-18+ Low Aug 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 138-13 0.764 proj of Aug 4 - 14 sell-off from Aug 21 high
- SUP 3: 138-01 1.00 proj of Aug 4 - 14 sell-off from Aug 21 high
- SUP 4: 138-00 Round number support
Treasuries traded higher yesterday but have found resistance. Futures are still seen likely to remain vulnerable near-term following last week's sell-off and despite the recent strong bounce. A bearish theme has been reinforced by the recent breach of 138-24+, Aug 13 / 14 lows. The break confirms a resumption of the downtrend that has been in place since early August and has opened 138-13, a Fibonacci projection. Key resistance is at 139-19+.