Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 126-06+ High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 126-046 High Sep 30
- RES 2: 125-292 20- and 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 125-272 High Oct 6
- PRICE: 125-24 @ 11:27 BST Oct 9
- SUP 1: 125-202 Low Oct 7
- SUP 2: 125-216 Low Aug 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 125-166 1.00 proj of Aug 4 - 14 sell-off from Sep 3 high
- SUP 4: 125-112 1.236 proj of Aug 4 - 14 sell-off from Sep 3 high
5yr futures have traded sharply lower this week clearing a host of support levels along the way. Futures probed key support at 125-216 on Wednesday, Aug 28 low and the bear trigger. This reinforces current bearish conditions and a clear break would pave the way for a move lower towards 125-16+, a Fibonacci projection. On the upside, initial resistance is at 125-272, Oct 6 high.