Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $638.00 - High May 7 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $628.25 - High Jun 10
- RES 2: $611.25 - High Jul 1
- RES 1: $558.00/94.25 - High Aug 19 / High Aug 12
- PRICE: $517.75 @ 13:44 BST Sep 14
- SUP 1: $497.50 - Low Sep 10
- SUP 2: $494.00 - 76.4% retracement of the Mar 30 - May 7 rally
- SUP 3: $481.50 - Low Apr 7
- SUP 4: $449.50 - Low Mar 30
Corn futures remain weak following the recent breach of $532.25, Jul 26 low and and the subsequent sell-off that resulted in a breach of $507.00, Jul 9 low. Note too that $500.25, May 26 low and a key support has been probed. A clear break would open $494.00 next, a Fibonacci retracement For bulls, clearance of $594.25 would reinstate a bullish theme. Initial firm resistance is $558.00.