Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 136.14 High Aug 25
- RES 3: 136.00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 135.870 High Sep 3
- RES 1: 135.700 High Nov 26 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 135.630 @ 05:19 GMT Nov 30
- SUP 1: 135.015 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 134.700/320 Low Nov 11 / Low Nov 3
- SUP 3: 133.900/690 Low Nov 2
- SUP 4: 133.340 Low Mar 19 and key medium-term support (cont)
Bobl futures recovered from last week’s lows and have remained above 135.015, the 50-day EMA. A bullish theme dominates following the break on Nov 19 of 135.320, Nov 15 high. This confirmed a resumption of the short-term uptrend and has opened 135.870 next, Sep 3 high. The break also signals scope for a climb towards 136.00 and beyond. Key short-term support is at 134.700, Nov 11 low. A break would reverse the direction.