Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.350 High Aug 24
- RES 3: 112.340 High Aug 31
- RES 2: 112.305 High Sep 3 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 112.290 High Sep 20
- PRICE: 112.280 @ 05:13 BST Sep 21
- SUP 1: 112.245/215 Low Sep 20 / Low Sep 9 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 112.206 2.236 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- SUP 3: 112.200 Round number support
- SUP 4: 112.197 2.382 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
Schatz futures started the week on a firmer note however despite recent gains, the outlook remains bearish and gains are considered corrective. The recent move lower to 112.215, on Sep 9 confirmed a resumption of the downtrend and marks an extension of the bear cycle that started Aug 5. A resumption of weakness would refocus attention on 112.206, a Fibonacci projection. Resistance is seen at 112.305, Sep 3 high.