Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 171.72 High Sep 23
- RES 3: 170.36 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 170.55 High Oct 4
- RES 1: 169.27/92 20-day EMA / High Oct 14 and key resistance
- PRICE: 168.68 @ 05:16 BST Oct 27
- SUP 1: 167.79 2.50 proj of the Sep 9 - 17 - 21 price swing
- SUP 2: 167.52 Low Mar 19 2020
- SUP 3: 166.33 Low May 21 2019
- SUP 4: 165.94 Low May 10 2019
Bund futures gains are considered corrective. The contract remains in a downtrend and the break last week of 168.21, Oct 12 low marks a resumption of the bear trend. This opens 167.79 next, a Fibonacci projection and 167.52, the Mar 19, 2020 low (cont). Moving average signals continue to point south, reinforcing current trend conditions. Key trend resistance is seen at 169.92, the Oct 14 high. A break would signal a reversal.