Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $644.25 - 0.764 proj of Mar 30 - May 7 - May 26 price swing
- RES 3: $638.00 - High May 7 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: $611.25/28.25 - High Jul 1 / High Jun 10
- RES 1: $586.63 - 76.4% of the Jul 1 - 9 sell-off / 611.25 - High Jul 1
- PRICE: $571.\50 @ 13:35 BST Jul 21
- SUP 1: $507.00 - Low Jul 9
- SUP 2: $500.25 - Low May 26 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: $481.50 - Low Apr 7
- SUP 4: $449.50 - Low Mar 30
Corn futures are firmer today and maintain the recovery that started Jul 9. These gains are considered corrective however an extension is possible as the contract trades through short-term retracement levels. A stronger recovery would expose resistance at $611.25, Jul 1 high. On the downside, a reversal lower would instead refocus attention on 507.00, the Jul 9 low. A break would be bearish.