Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $90.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 3: $88.74 - 2.00 proj of the Aug 23 - Sep 3 - Sep 9 price swing
- RES 2: $86.55 - 1.764 proj of the Aug 23 - Sep 3 - Sep 9 price swing
- RES 1: $86.10 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $85.468 @ 07:00 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: $83.61 - Low Oct 20
- SUP 2: $82.20/81.10 - Low Oct 13 / 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: $79.08/78.75 - Low Oct 7 and key support / Low Oct 4
- SUP 4: $76.51/75.42 - Low Sep 30 and key support / High Sep 15
The bull trend in Brent futures remains intact with a fresh trend high print registered overnight. The continued move higher resumes the uptrend and maintains the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Note too that the futures have recently cleared the $80.00 handle, an important psychological hurdle. The focus is on $86.55 next, a Fibonacci projection. Initial firm short-term support is seen at $83.61, Oct 20 low.