Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 155.14 High Aug 31
- RES 3: 154.64 High Sep 22 / 23
- RES 2: 153.59 High Sep 24
- RES 1: 152.54/87 High Oct 14 and key resistance / High Oct 1
- PRICE: 151.33 @ Close Oct 20
- SUP 1: 150.79 Low Oct 19
- SUP 2: 150.56 Low Jun 30 (cont)
- SUP 3: 150.00/149.97 Round number support / Low Jun 25
- SUP 4: 148.77 61.8% retracement of the May - Aug rally (cont)
BTP futures traded to a fresh trend low again yesterday and the outlook remains bearish. A key short-term resistance has been defined at 152.54, Oct 14 high where a break is required to signal a potential short-term base. The trend remains bearish and a resumption of weakness would open 150.56 next, the Jun 30 low on the continuation chart. Moving average conditions remain in a bear mode condition, reinforcing the current trend direction.