Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.350 High Aug 24
- RES 3: 112.340 High Aug 31
- RES 2: 112.305 High Sep 3
- RES 1: 112.270 High Sep 9 and 10 and key near-term resistance
- PRICE: 112.255 @ 05:08 BST Sep 20
- SUP 1: 112.215 Low Sep 9 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 112.206 2.236 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- SUP 3: 112.200 Round number support
- SUP 4: 112.197 2.382 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
Schatz futures are firmer however the near-term outlook remains bearish and gains are considered corrective. The recent move lower to 112.215, on Sep 9 confirmed a resumption of the downtrend and marks an extension of the bear cycle that started Aug 5. Further downside is likely with the focus on 112.206 next, a Fibonacci projection. Initial firm resistance is unchanged at 112.270, Sep 9 and 10 high. The bear trigger is 112.215.