Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 128.42 High Sep 7
- RES 3: 128.18 High Sep 10, 14
- RES 2: 127.69 High Sep 21 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 126.84 Low Sep 17 and key near-term resistance
- PRICE: 126.45 @ Close Sep 23
- SUP 1: 126.28 2.50proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- SUP 2: 126.14 2.618 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- SUP 3: 126.00 Round number support
- SUP 4: 125.98 2.764 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
Gilt futures traded sharply lower Thursday following the BOE announcement. The contract has cleared support at 126.83, 2.00 projection of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing and 126.70, Jun 3 low (cont). The move lower confirms a resumption of the downtrend that started early August. The focus is on 126.28 and 126.14 next, Fibonacci projections. A firm short-term resistance has been established at 127.69, Sep 21 high.