Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $88.96 - 1.382 proj of the Sep 21 - Oct 6 - 7 price swing
- RES 3: $87.45 - 1.236 proj of the Sep 21 - Oct 6 - 7 price swing
- RES 2: $86.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 1: $85.41 - High Oct 25 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: $83.89 @ 07:00 BST Oct 27
- SUP 1: $80.78 - Low Oct 20
- SUP 2: $80.10/78.78 - 20-day EMA / Low Oct 13
- SUP 3: $74.67 - Low Oct 7 and key near-term support
- SUP 4: $73.92 - Low Oct 1
WTI trend conditions remain bullish and futures started the week on a firm note. Fresh trend highs Monday maintain the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows, reinforcing the uptrend. Note that the $80.00 psychological hurdle has also recently been cleared, an important break. The focus is on $86.00 next. On the downside, a firm short-term support has been defined at $80.78, Oct 20 low and represents a key near-term level.