Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 172.76 High Sep 2 and 3
- RES 3: 172.48 High Sep 9
- RES 2: 172.12 High Sep 14 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 171.84 High Sep 20
- PRICE: 171.56 @ 05:13 BST Sep 21
- SUP 1: 170.81 Low Sep 17
- SUP 2: 170.52 3.00 proj of the Aug 5 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 3: 170.22 3.236 proj of the Aug 5 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 4: 170.00 Round number support
Bund futures remain in a downtrend and short-term gains are considered corrective. A bearish theme follows the recent move through 172.00. The break lower last week confirmed a resumption of the downtrend that started Aug 5 and paves the way for a deeper retracement. Attention is on 170.52 next, a Fibonacci projection. Initial firm resistance is at 172.12, Sep 14 high. A break would ease the current bearish sentiment.