Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.370 High Aug 20
- RES 3: 112.350 High Aug 24
- RES 2: 112.340 High Aug 31 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 112.305 High Sep 3
- PRICE: 112.265 @ 05:49 BST Sep 6
- SUP 1: 112.265 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 112.257 1.382 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- SUP 3: 112.250 1.50 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- SUP 4: 112.243 1.618 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
Schatz futures remain weak. The contract traded lower Aug 31 resuming the downtrend that started Aug 5. Price has cleared recent support at 112.310, Aug 25 low and has also recently breached its 50-day EMA on the continuation chart. Further weakness is likely with the focus on 112.257 next, a Fibonacci projection. Initial resistance has been defined at Friday's high of 112.305.