Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.656 76.4% retracement of the Mar - Jun 2020 sell-off
- RES 3: 112.600 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 112.585 High Mar 17 2020 (cont)
- RES 1: 112.515 High Nov 26
- PRICE: 112.465 @ 05:23 GMT Nov 30
- SUP 1: 112.347/112.281 20- and 50-day EMAs
- SUP 2: 112.100 Low Nov 3
- SUP 3: 112.050 Low Nov 2
- SUP 4: 111.945 Low Oct 28 and major support
The Schatz futures outlook is unchanged and remains bullish. The contract late last week probed resistance at 112.495, Nov 22 high. A clear breach would again confirm a resumption of the short-term uptrend and pave the way for gains towards 112.585 next, Mar 17 2020 high (cont). Moving average conditions remain in bull mode, reinforcing the positive theme. Initial firm support lies at 112.281, the 50-day EMA.