Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 136.030 High Aug 30 , 31
- RES 4: 135.870 High Sep 3
- RES 3: 135.660 High Sep 7 and 9 and key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 135.550 High Sep 14
- PRICE: 135.300 @ 05:05 BST Sep 20
- SUP 1: 135.200 Low Sep 17
- SUP 2: 135.136 2.236 proj of the Aug 20 - 27 - 31 price swing
- SUP 3: 135.077 2.382 proj of the Aug 20 - 27 - 31 price swing
- SUP 4: 135.030 2.50 proj of the Aug 20 - 27 - 31 price swing
Bobl futures outlook remains bearish and the contract traded lower again Friday. This once again confirms an extension of the bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs, signalling scope for a continuation lower. The focus is on 135.136 next, a Fibonacci projection. Initial firm resistance is seen at 135.550, Sep 14 high where a break is required to ease current bearish pressure.