Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 126.84 Low Sep 17
- RES 3: 126.44 High Sep 24
- RES 2: 125.72 High Oct 1
- RES 1: 124.74/125.27 20-day EMA / High Oct 14 and key resistance
- PRICE: 124.44 @ Close Oct 26
- SUP 1: 123.43 Low Oct 21 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 123.16 Low Feb 27, 2019 (cont)
- SUP 3: 122.75 2.236 proj of the Aug 31 - Sep 17 - 21 price swing
- SUP 4: 122.15 Low Jan 18, 2019 (cont)
Gilt futures remain in a downtrend and this week's bounce is considered corrective. Last week's fresh trend low of 123.43, on Oct 21, confirmed a resumption of the downtrend. With momentum and MA conditions still pointing south, fresh bearish pressure would open 123.16 next, the Feb 27 2019 low. A break of the 123.00 handle is also likely near-term. Key resistance has been defined at 125.27, the Oct 14 high.